Personal Data Protection Statement
The operator of this website is Spinbotics s.r.o., seat: Havanská 2563/5 Street, 040 13 Košice, Business Id: 530 255 80; contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +421 948 938 186.
This website visitor personal data protection statement was created with accordance to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and to law No. 18/2018 of the National Council of the Slovak Republic of the Collection of Laws of the Slovak Republic.
Spinbotics, s.r.o, seat: Havanská 2563/5, 040 13 Košice, as the operator of an information system, has adopted all neccessary personnel, organisational and technical measures in order to maximise the protection of your personal data and to minimise the risk of its leaks, misuses and so on. With accordance to our obligation, stemming from the Article 34 of GDPR, we inform you that if a situation shall arise, in which a violation of the protection of your personal data shall happen, we will inform you of this fact without undue delay.
The concerned persons, whose personal data we process, are the visitors of the www.spinbotics.com website, users of the contact forms on the site and subscribers to our digital marketing communication.
THE PRINCIPLES OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION:
- For all concerned persons we process their unique identificator, IP address (anonymized), in specific cases (contact forms) it may include first and last names, telephone number.
- We collect analytical information about the users who visit our website, mostly with the assistance of third parties – analytical services providers. We use these platforms, specifically: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Leady.com. By using these services we gather analytical data and user behaviour information, in order to prepare internal statistics and conduct relevant marketing activities.
- We use Facebook Pixel, Google AdSense, Google Dynamic Retargeting and LinkedIn with regards to remarketing. These platforms allow us to display advertisings to users, who have visited our website in the past, have clicked on our ad in the past, or have shown interest in our services and products.
- Only a few selected trained employees have access to this data. These employees process the data only with regard to preparing internal statistics and conducting relevant marketing activities, all according to GDPR.
- Data gathered this way is processed exclusively in Slovakia, in Spinbotics s.r.o., there is no cross-border transfer.
- We process the personal data for the length of the purpose of the data processing, but not longer than 7 days after we receive a request by an individual to delete all of his/hers relevant personal data, unless generally binding legal rules specify otherwise.
- Our company is making all the neccessary precautions to protect the processed personal data and to prevent its leaks. Beside providing access to just a few selected employees, chosen by strict criteria, we also use digital data encryption, which prevents third parties access to them.
- At any given time you can request the deletion of all the personal data pertaining to you. You can do so via the communication channels listed at the top of this page.